14 sept 2007

Flor

Well, at last. I took my time trying to define the images in my mind. It is something not so easy to do, in fact, the very problem is to set in the explanation. Have you ever seen hell?. Water, fish, the sound of water running down throw what my imagination assumed was your body. This is how it’s started, or not. Perhaps in the beginning there was a dream of you, in the water, I am not sure. Air was strange that day, something was absolutely wrong and I knew it since I get your place and saw you with your large free arms moving around. Few weeks ago I had started to have that feeling as though I had been living backwards. Everything settled in the past. It’s hard to explain. Then I realized somehow my mind was protecting the myth. I needed water and I needed you and I’d already lived the whole situation before, that was the feeling, a black spot in the way, warning me. I could have cry but I didn’t, I went to sleep.

1 comentario:

Ser Original dijo...

me gusta me gusta
agarre un pedacito